-->

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Vibrations and Shopping

Okay, so this could be hard to write. Master has instructed me that today as i write i should have my new anal plug inserted, and my caterpillar buzzing away and teasing my clit. *wiggling a bit in my seat*

*clears my throat* yeah, okay... What was i going to write about? *giggles*

In Masters never ending quest to keep me aroused, as well as taking me through new and exciting things, He sent me out to the store with my caterpillar instructing me to ensure it was vibrating the entire time i was out.

*moans and writhes slightly as the caterpillar plays in it's cocoon* Ummmm... What was i saying? Oh, i suppose i should quickly explain to you about the caterpillar. You see the caterpillar started out as a butterfly vibrator. Unfortunately it just wasn't quite doing the trick. it's vibrations were only topical and although felt nice, it didn't do much to raise my A-level (arousal - level). So Master, being the innovative One that He is, decided rather than it just sitting around not being used, perhaps we should cut the wings off. in this way it could easily be placed tight up against the clit. Ingenious!!! Well of course i could no longer call it a butterfly, poor wingless thing, so now it has transformed back into a caterpillar. *giggles*

Which brings me back to the store...

Now Master has had me go out in public with a small dildo many times, but but until now, He has never had me go out with anything vibrating. And i might add that the caterpillar is NOT wireless. So when he first told me about His task, my mind was going crazy trying to figure out how i could hide this wire and remote, and whether or not it was going to be loud enough for everyone else to hear. Talk about feeling anxious!

However, i was bound and determined to make Master proud. So, i proceeded to make it work. Tucking the caterpillar tightly inside, putting on some tight underwear (which i hardly ever wear, but Master does allow them in cases like this, to keep things "in place") i then placed the controller into the pocket of my shorts and i very quickly found i needed a longer shirt. So i found one that draped a bit lower, checked the cord probably 20 times in the mirror and made sure i couldn't see it.

(brb, need new batteries... *giggles*........... *sighs* oh, ahhhhh... So nice, got to love fresh batteries)

Well off to the store i went, buzzing away. Driving always seems to add an extra element to any type of being plugged, and this was no exception. Each bump only enhancing the vibrations, so that by the time i reached the store i was quite wet. Good thing i had the underwear on, or i convinced the wetness could of cause the caterpillar to crawl out of it's cozy cocoon. Of course during the drive i wasn't real concerned about the vibrating caterpillar. However as soon as i reached the parking lot my excitement level, due to being anxious, was already rising. i gathered my purse, my phone, got out of the car and double checked the wire.

Master was kind enough to allow me to keep it on a very low setting, knowing that the higher the setting the louder the it would be. Yet i could still hear it, and was so sure others would be able to also. Nonetheless i walked into the store. Now granted my right hand was holding my shirt down over that pocket the entire time. i just knew if i let go someone would see that wire and start to wonder. Funny thing is that thought alone excited me.

So i walk into the store and sure enough it's busier than it's ever been the entire time i have been down here. People were all over the place!!! i even sent Master a picture so he could see the people. i was so self-conscious and kept looking at people just to see if they were looking at me and wondering. The placement of the caterpillar was just perfect and it was teasing me big time! Shortly after i started to walk around i realized that when i would stop walking i was unconsciously shifting my weight from one foot to the other. Such a naughty girl!

Then came the ONIONS!!! i'm looking at all these onions for just the perfect size to make Spaghetti Bolognese, suggested by Master. Of course the onions are on a slanted rack and it looks like the good ones are all up top. So obviously i have to reach to search through these onions, and just where do you think the edge of the rack was pressing into. You got it! It was pressing right into the caterpillar. Now talk about a transformation, before i met my Master i would've been blushing beat red! But now, oh yeah, this girl took her sweet time finding the right onions. *giggles*

(Hold on a second, this is a side message for my Master... A-level = 7, pulse... pulse... pulse... Between writing about the caterpillar and actually sitting here feeling it pulse and vibrate just like it did that day... Well you get the picture.)

So moving along... i continued my shopping but as i moved further into the store and deeper into the crowd i once again began feeling quite self-conscious. i remember at one point, an older gentleman was on one of those motorized shopping carts, which means he was eye level with my crotch. i was positive he was straining to figure out if he was hearing something. There was something about the way he was tilting his head. Now i realize the chances are he didn't hear a thing, yet i know i turned at least a light shade of red as i smiled to him and went on about my shopping. The strange part about that was that after i got a little bit away from him i was still quite aware that i was turned on by the thought of him perhaps hearing something.

Finishing up my shopping i proceeded to the checkout lane and once again became very aware of that soft, quiet, pulsing, vibration. The checkout lady didn't seem to notice anything, but one never knows. And just the idea that maybe someone could hear it, maybe someone that was as kinky as i am, and could put two and two together, well that thought alone excited me to no end. it had to be the exhibitionist coming back out in me, and i will admit i was wet, highly stimulated, very excited and even a bit proud of myself.

Of course my mind was on and off battling over being a proper "lady" versus being the slave that i am. Those silly social thoughts that wanted to constrain the pleasure i was receiving as well as giving to my Master. Telling me i should be ashamed, that ladies would never do such a thing. Yet, thanks to my Master i know better. i know that our sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of, that it should be enjoyed to the fullest and that it is a very deep and precious part of who we are.

i am HiS slut!!! And there is absolutely no shame in that!!!

And now this slut needs to get this posted and let Master know that my A-level is still at a 7 and i can feel the wetness, the warm, the pulses as i revisit my memories of this task that my Onederous Master set me to do.

slave *~destiny~*

1 comment :

  1. Smiles - glad you had such a thrilling time My one, and for such a sexy post it will be My pleasure to allow you that orgasm I promised you...

    ReplyDelete

Comment :