-->

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Totally in Awe of my Master

Master had set a challenge for me a couple of days ago, one in which i could earn extra orgasms. He tells me  that He calls them challenges because He knows i always rise to challenges. *blush* He is right, give me a goal or challenge and i become bound and determined to achieve it, and to even rise above the set goal when i am able. i won't go into details of what the challenge was, however i will tell you i did achieve the goal and earned 2 orgasms. *smiles brightly*

Timing issues ( due to O/our current state of being apart) kept me from enjoying those earned orgasms that night. The next night after Master was done with His work He came and found me on skype and told me how He's like me to begin. i proceeded to do as He commanded and was given the first of the two orgasms i had earned. *sighs* i was definitely wanton that night and it didn't take me long to get to that point where i was writhing, hips spasming, breathing shallow and quick, muscles tensing the those delicious after waves as the orgasm subsides... pulse... twitch... throb... *sighsssssss dreamily*

After this i told Master i would love to try using the hitachi while i had my anal plug in as i had never tried this before with the hitachi. He agreed with my request and so i began, still pulsing from the first orgasm and so wet and slick. It was wonderful how i could feel the anal plug vibrating inside and i knew that was something i would definitely enjoy going further with...

But then i looked up to my Master...

i saw how completely tired and worn out He looked, and i suddenly felt quite selfish and even ashamed. What was i doing? Here He was obviously completely worn out and i am laying here writhing and being greedy for more. Now trust me Master loves His girl greedy and wanting more, but was this really the proper time for such?

As i looked to Him i suddenly realized just how much my Master will put His Own Self through for me. Here He was having worked a very busy holiday weekend, got home from one of those very long days and yet STILL came to me and was trying His best to show me how important i was to Him by doing so and by giving me the orgasms He had allowed me to earn.

Needless to say i just could not continue. i asked His permission to stop and explained that i could see how terribly tired He was and that i would really like to save the other orgasm i earned for another time when my Master could enjoy more. He smiled to me and then agreed and so W/we decided to watch t.v. together while still on skype instead. Poor Master fell asleep probably within 15 minutes of the start of watching the show.

i just lay there watching Him on skype and completely in awe of Him, realizing that not only will i, as a slave, put myself aside to please Him, but guess what? He does the same thing for me a lot of times also, and that is One truly wonderful Master !!! It was almost overwhelming the respect i felt for Him and i knew  it was right that i had not wished to take the second orgasm at that time. i can promise you that orgasm or not, i fell asleep feeling completely satisfied and filled with the knowledge that i was His, i was Owned and i was Cherished.

Thank You my wonderful Onedrous Master !!!

slave *~destiny~*

6 comments :

  1. Your master sounds like such a sweetheart! I recently have been feeling very greedy myself. It must be something in the air.I love how deep your connection is, like you can read each others minds. How sweet that he fell asleep while you were watching tv "together". I love that idea! Maybe I will have to suggest that to Sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *nods to ava* yes quite exciting and fulfilling in a totally different way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *smiles to betsy* i am very very lucky to have such a rounded and caring Master, He constantly amazes me and it keeps me humble. You should see what your Master thinks of the t.v. idea. W/we simply choose shows W/we can both watch via the internet, then Master tells me when to click and W/we mute O/our mics and watch together. It really helps to feel as if He is right here with me when He is away, makes it as close to Him actually being in the house with me as possible, during away times. Just something so connecting about sharing those quiet times together. *smiles* So i would definitely recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Smiles* Thank you My one and also betsy - I agree that Skype is a wonderful way to stay connected in both conversational ways, sexual engagement and even simple times to chill together. It also provides the type of feedback My one speaks of and imparts a greater ability to see how each other is holding up with life's busy times - that goes far beyond mere words exchanged in text based chat

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Smiles up to my Master (A New Man) and nods in agreement, then whispers* thank You Master, Your girl always loves when You stop by her blog and comment.

    "Your" slave *~destiny~*

    ReplyDelete

Comment :