-->

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Missing Him !!!

I am a very blessed slave when it comes to my Master and the LDR situation W/we are currently in. He speaks to me everyday and spends as much time with me as He can via skype or hoo, even sending me messages when He has little breaks at work. So what i am about to write about may seem rather selfish and silly to some who read it, specially to those who do not get as much contact as i do, with the constant contact and care Master gives this girl... and yet...

Today i am really struggling with my emotions. Now i admit i am an insecure girl and Master has worked with me on this a lot. So much in fact that i actually do think i have been handling the distance between U/us quite well overall. i know He will be back with me as soon as possible, and that this is just a transitional stage the two of U/us must get through, as W/we set things up at O/our home fronts. He is very good at re-assuring me and understanding that this is a part of my nature to need that type reassurance. Him understanding this and reaching out to me has actually given me more strength to grow in this area and i am actually finding i need it less often now. ( although i am sure i probably still need it too much and have a lot more work in this area *blushes*) Even with this growth though, today for some reason... is just hard...

i miss Him! i miss His touch... i miss waking up beside Him... i miss serving Him face to face... i miss knowing He is right here if i have to deal with things i may have a hard time with... i miss His chuckle as He watches me struggling with too many choices in front of me and i am becoming frustrated... i miss His use of me... i miss the quietness W/we shared... i miss the sound of the water running as He showered... making His coffee... washing His clothes... needing to kneel before Him suddenly and just getting up and going to Him to do so... the feel of His hands as He grasps my hair, strokes my face... the feel of His flogger as He gifts me with pleasure vs/ pain... trying new foods together... passing a Taco Bell as W/we were driving... i miss watching Him correct my puppy... seeing Him as He went through His bedtime routine... looking up and knowing i can see His face at any given moment... that i could turn to Him at any second...  the sound of His breathing as He lay sleeping beside me... i miss His scent... the feel of Him as i touch Him... *sighssssssss*

Dammit!!!

*** need to pull it together, going to see if my friend joolz is around ***

*returns with a smile*

joolz was on and i talked to her of the feelings i was dealing with. Like a true friend she totally understood and encouraged me. Then while she and i were talking, Master sent me a message. He had even sent a message to joolz telling her i was a bit down today. *giggles excitedly* So you see i really really am quite blessed, and am feeling a bit better now. Told joolz i was going to go throw myself into doing some of my watercolor painting, so i am off to go do just that.

Sometimes all you need to refocus and move on through the day is an understanding voice and a little message from your Master. *smiles brightly*

But...

i still miss HIM, TERRIBLY!! *blushes*

slave *~destiny~*

2 comments :

Comment :