-->

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Tasks & Challenge


Master met me on skype for coffee in the morning and we had a very nice visit, talking of His plans for His upcoming move, plans of U/us being together again soon and just general chit chat. Soon it was time for Master to get ready for work and for me to pre-pare for visitors who were coming over. So W/we said O/our goodbyes for the time, Him as always re-enforcing that He would check in on me as time permitted throughout His work day. ( i am so very blessed and appreciative that He always tries very hard to find even just a small bit of time to check in on me while He is working. - thank You Master *smiles* )

So i started to get up and moving when i heard that lovely sound, meaning Master was sending me a message on skype. i giggled as i already knew what was coming, i knew He was going to put me to some type of task for the day, and sure enough He was. *sighs happily* The message was as follows:

“Master wants you to spend 5 mins every hour doing the 2 min shallow fucking/1 min filled only/2 min deep short fucking and record it and send it when done - until the people arrive. All this after your shower and looped and anally plugged”

i do love sending Master audio's sometimes, just the thought that He is getting as aroused as i am brings my A-Level (arousal - level) up. i did request permission to do it every hour and half as i wanted to paint and it is hard to do when i must stop every hour. He agreed and made the allowance for me. He is very conscious of the real life things and has often told me He does not wish tasks to interfere with my daily life but to only enhance my day. In this way He makes sure these type of tasks do not become a chore or work for me but instead remain exciting.

There was a short time of anxiety when He wished me to do the tasks when the company was here, i told Him i would find a way but my concern was that the girl who was coming would probably stay in the house with me while the guys worked on the vehicles (which she did end up doing). Once again my Master made an allowance, but basically told me if i was able to break away or she went out then He wanted me to go on with my task. This took the stress of being rude to the female visitor off of me and i was once again grateful that my Master does take into consideration real life things. i mean after all i am slave and He does know i will do as He says regardless of how it may affect me emotionally. It is so liberating to have a Master who doesn't abuse this part of the Power Exchange and truly weighs out all the pros and cons when He does task or command me. It not only builds my trust in Him more, but it also reinforces that my emotional state is as important to Him as any other part of me is. Not to mention it only makes me wish to please Him more and more deeply and to try harder to do what He originally asked. Creating basically a win, win situation for U/us both.

All things situated and on track i went on to start my day. i showered, put my plug in (love my plug!!!) Nipples were looped and the chain cold against my freshly hot showered flesh when i heard my phone. My visitors sent me a text saying they were on their way. So i left Master a note to tell Him they were and then went on to get dressed. Then i waited... and waited...

i am not very good at waiting on people to be honest, specially not when i could be doing something my Master wished me to do. Finally after about an hour or so i was frustrated and just wanted to do my task. Silly vanilla people how dare they get in the way. *giggles* So i messaged Master again telling Him i was frustrated and going to go do my task anyway.

Concerned they would drive up while i was in middle of task i decided to do it in my studio, which has full wall sliding glass doors, so i could see if they drove up. i fetched the dildo Master and i refer to as "His Cock" settled in on my chair and proceeded to do as Master wished.

WOW !!! Just the thought that they would show up while i was in the middle of this somehow got me very hot and excited. i was sopping wet and sooooooooooo did not wish to stop at the five minute's Master had given me. i knew the thought of doing it out here in the studio was a bit exciting as to do so this time i would have to keep my blinds open, so i could see if they arrived, but again... WOW !!! i just didn't realize how excited i was going to become.

First session of task done and audio sent to Master, i could not wait to hear back from Him to see if He was pleased. It was a bit before He replied (remember He was at work) but He soon let me know He was pleased and proud. That thrilled me even more!

[Reads over what i have written, oh boy this is already a long entry and still so much to tell *giggles*]

OK, so to shorten this up a little... i went on through my day, visitors finally left. So again i went to task, having been so thrilled with sitting out here with the blinds open and glass doors, free to view inside if someone wished, i decided to do the same thing. Once again it thrilled me and got me going very quickly. Another audio sent and another quick reply to let me know He was pleased.

Later i got to talk to my friend joolz a bit on skype and share with her the task. As we were chatting Master had a break from work and messaged. i let Him know she and i were chatting and He asked if i told her of my task and chuckled saying He knows how us gals love to do such. Then as Master has a way of doing He surprised me again...

He typed, "Grins thinking I'm going to have you perform one of these 5 minute teases by the pool when it gets darker...On the lounger... naked. So you'll have to be pretty quiet... Got you nervous? Excited?" i told Him it had me a bit anxious but that i would do it. Now keep in mind my pool deck is only screened in and my neighbors are not that far from me, they could see if they came to the right places. His next words made me giggle as i read, "You may take a blanket just in case you spot someone... chuckles, see how thoughtful I am."

Of course i shared all of this with joolz as she and i were still chatting on skype. *giggles* i was both excited yet anxious.

So after joolz and i finished our chat and she laughed and wished me good luck with my task, i proceeded to go do my task again, another audio sent to Master. i rather think just the thoughts of what was to come had me in mixed mode, i was excited and was still very wet, yet the anxiety type thoughts popped up, so i remember really focusing and trying to envision myself doing as Master had asked, but in my mind He was sitting beside me out there.

Went on to eat supper then realized i needed to run to the store. Messaged Master that i was running to the little store real quickly when He sent me a new message. "next one will be by the pool... and I want My nipples teased pulled, stretched and twisted...during the 2 minute filled, yes that's right, 2 minutes"

Again my heart raced a bit as it wasn't even dark yet, so i told Him this and said that maybe it would be by the time i got home from the store and His reply, "Hopefully it'll be dark eh?" i had to giggle even despite my anxious feelings.

Returning from the store i put away my items and came to the computer to let Master know i was home. It was time again for my task,  i sat here and just looked outside trying to build my resolve. It wasn't helping that as i drove back home i saw my neighbors, two houses down, had visitors and were having a little outside gathering. i let Master know i was building my confidence and about the neighbors but assured Him i, of course, was going to do as He said. Inhaling deeply i stood up and went to my task.

i could hear the neighbors outside, laughing and talking and felt my heart racing, and yet... i still felt excited, very much so. Master didn't ask me for further proof i was doing as He asked, He knows already that i always do, however as this was a big one for me i wanted to show Him i was actually out there butt naked. So i took a selfie with my camera and sent it to Him before i started.

i remember hearing the crickets chirping away as i started, the gentle air teasing over my naked flesh. In my mind the sounds i was making were quite loud, even though i knew i was being quiet. Even the sound of the dildo going in and out of me sounded very loud to me. It felt like my breathing was very quickly growing more rapid and soon all the fears disappeared and i was in zone. it was just me pleasing my Master, nothing else mattered. By the end of those 6 minutes i realized it was hard for me to make myself stop, i was "that" excited.

Audio sent and one throbbing and wet girl was aching. Jeez how i wanted to cum!

Master was still working when i finished but it wasn't long until He got Home. *smiles big* W/we chatted for a bit of O/our day, my tasks etc... Then He told me He would meet me on cam as soon as He was done getting ready for bed.

Once in bed He informed me it was time for a challenge. He explained that He was going to give me only 3 minutes to use my Hitachi with attachment to cum. Once again i was anxious, my mind was thinking no way, how on earth can i cum in only two minutes? Then the girl in me whimpered in my head, i been a good girl, i don't want to miss out on an orgasm for my Master. He knows me so well, He immediately began to explain how He honestly felt that with the level of edging i had been through today that i was going to find it very easy to meet this challenge, but that He would give me three minutes instead. *blinks * my mind again thinking 3??? Can i cum in 3 minutes?

He also explained how He was making this a challenge instead of a task as He knows i always rise to challenges and that He had no doubt i would rise to this one also. i wanted to believe Him, but... 3 minutes??? You see Master knows i often have a hard time just letting the orgasm's come. i often tense up, or allow things to enter my mind and distract me, robbing myself of the pleasure until it almost has to be forced from me. So this in reality is just another way for Him to help me to learn to relax my mind and body and just let the feelings over take me.

"You have one minute to get yourself arranged and the Hitachi in the correct position, starting now..." He said.

i could feel my chest tighten and the nerves rising, i so needed to cum for my Master, i so did not wish to fail.

He talked to me as i was adjusting, re-affirming how He truly knew i could do this, that His girl is one who always rises to challenges, telling me to just relax breathe and let the feelings come over me. He was also counting down the adjustment minute as He encouraged and supported me with His words. "3.... 2... 1... Turn it on"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Did this girl ever cum!!! one moment i was anxious and wrestling, so wanting to cum and so worried i wouldn't, the next minute it over took me and i was over the top!

i could hear Master's words of praise and encouragement as He brought me through not one but two orgasms. i was on cloud 99, i felt elated and i was also proud of myself. *blush* i wish i could remember now exactly how long He told me it took,  i was kind of in lah lah land when He did tell me, but i think He said it was under 2 minutes. Who would of guessed? *giggles*

*sighsssssssssssss dreamily* oh yummy yum yum! i have a wonderful Master *beams and smiles so big*

Master even allowed me to fall asleep as He finished watching a show He and i had been watching together. i don't think it really took me long to fall asleep after i cleaned up my toys and settled back into bed. i remember just growing quiet after we talk briefly and watching Him as He watched His show and just feeling full, feeling whole, feeling Owned, Cherished and so so happy.

slave *~destiny~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment :